Uluwatu Temple tour package Bali
Uluwatu temple tour package Bali is the best Bali tours packages that will invite you to visit tourist places in the south of Bali. Enjoy the beauty of the sunset from the cliffs in the area of Uluwatu temple is the ultimate destination of Uluwatu temple tour package Bali.
Uluwatu temple tour package Bali will start by visiting Garuda Wisnu Kencana (south Bali Cultural Park) which is a statue of Lord Vishnu who was riding a Garuda bird, then continued by enjoying the beautiful beach atmosphere Padang-padang white sand, is one of the best beaches in Bali and become one of the world's surfers' goals.
The journey continues by visiting Uluwatu temple located in the south of Bali, standing on a cliff top 70 meters above sea level. this location is one of the famous tourist destinations where we can enjoy the beauty of the sunset, the view of the vast sea (indian ocean ), the uniqueness of Uluwatu temple design and also you will be presented with one of the traditional Balinese dance that begins with the time of sunset.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK)
is one of the cultural parks located in south bali, about 20 minutes from Kuta. Located in limestone hills, precisely on the hill Nusa Dua Pecatu-Badung regency.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana ( culture park ) is a tourist area of 240 hectares. There are supporting facilities that you can enjoy such as Lotus Pond, Festival Park, Amphitheater, Street Theater, Exhibition Hall and Bali Panoramic Resto Window and souvenir shop as well.
Dance show schedule at GWK :
- 10.00 - 10.40 Barong & Keris Dance
- 11.10 - 11.50 Balinese Dance Performance
- 11:00 - 15:00 Rindik Instrument
- 12:10 - 12:50 Bali Dance Staging
- 13:10 - 13:50 Garuda Wisnu Ballet
- 14:00 - 14:40 Bali Barong Dance Show.
- 15:00 - 15:40 Bali Dance Staging
- 16:10 - 17:20 Bali Cultural Parade
- 17:30 - 18:30 Joged Bumbung Dance
- 18:00 - 18:20 Parade of Kecak Dancers
- 18:30 - 19:15 Kecak Dance Staging
- 19:00 - 21:00 Acoustic music performances
Garuda Wisnu Kencana (Cultural Park) is an island cultural park with natural backdrops and stunning panoramas, making it one of the main destinations of many art shows, exhibitions, conferences or religious visits.
Padang Padang White Sandy Beach
is one of the white sandy beaches in south Bali area located at Jalan Labuan Sait, in Pecatu village, Bali about 25 minutes from the famous tourist place of Uluwatu Temple.
Down the stairs in the trowongan make this beach the most special among the other beaches in Bali, After a few meters down the stairs, we are greeted by a stretch of blue sea with a clean white sandy beach.
Padang Padang Beach is one of the hidden beaches unearthed and known by tourists since 1996 after Michael Learns To Rock music group made this beach as one of their series of video clips. Not long ago, actress Julia Roberts was also filming on the beach for her new movie Eat, Pray and Love which was released in 2010.
is a place of worship Siva Rudra, the Balinese Hindu god who is the protector of all elements and aspects of life in the universe. Uluwatu Temple is also dedicated to protecting Bali from evil sea spirits. Uluwatu temple is located in the south of Bali, standing on a cliff top 70 meters above sea level. this is the best place to enjoy the beauty of the sunset, the view of the vast sea (benoa india), the uniqueness of Uluwatu temple design and also you will be presented with one of the traditional Balinese dance that begins with the time of sunset ( kECAK & FIRE DANCE )
Before entering the temple area we have to wear sarongs and scarves that have been provided by the temple that has included the ticket price. the area also has a small forest with hundreds of monkeys living in it, located in front and hundreds of monkeys live here.
Uluwatu temple tour package Bali Itinerary :
- 14:00 pm: Pick up at the hotel
- 14:30 pm: Visit Culture parks ( Garuda Wisnu Kencana )
- 15:45 pm: Visit Padang padang beach
- 17:00 pm: Visit Uluwatu temple and enjoy the sunset
- 18:00 pm: Watching Kecak and fire dance
- 19:00 pm: Back to Hotel /or dinner before back to hotel with seafood BBQ
What is included ?
- Private transport with Driver ( English speaking )
- Patrol, Parking Fee
- All Entrance Fee on schedule
- Ticket for Kecak dance
- Mineral Water
- Free use sarong to enter the temple
IDR.425.000/person ( minimum 2 person booking)
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT :
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on the daily exchange rate
AREA COVERED FOR PICK UP :
Seminyak/Legian/Kuta/Nusa Dua/Jimbaran/Sanur/Ubud/Denpasar/Benoa Harbor/Airport
Please contact us for pick up in a different area
- The price already includes with 21% Government tax and Service
- Above price minimal for 2 person booking
- Get special price for a group booking special for All Includes Tour
- Normal Tours Price without include dinner and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- All Includes Tours Price with include dinner,
- Entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
Info and Booking don't hesitate to contact us anytime, WhatsApp on +6281936003030 email: firstname.lastname@example.org