Uluwatu Sunset Tour with Kecak Dance Performance is the best package for an afternoon tour to visit Uluwatu temple, stunning views of the Indian Ocean and watch the Kecak dance performance at sunset.
Uluwatu Temple is one of the best tourist destinations to visit at sunset and this place is very busy visited by everyday tourists. Famous for its magnificent location, perched on a steep cliff about 70 meters above sea level.
We will invite you to enjoy the atmosphere of the Uluwatu temple area while enjoying the beautiful sunset, this is a great experience for you during your holiday in Bali. Once completed around the cliffs around the temple area.
We will be amazed by the traditional dances we call to dance and fire Kecak, this dance is played by some people who sit in a circle while voicing to accompany this dance. with a story about the effort made by RAMA to free his wife (Dewi Sita) from the hands of a giant named Ravana.
Uluwatu Sunset Tour with Kecak Dance Performance Itinerary :
- 15.30: Pick up from the hotel with a private car and English speaking driver
- 16.30: Arrive at Uluwatu Temple and Walking Around
- 17.30: Enjoy the sunset view from the cliff around the temple area
- 18.00: Watching traditional dance ( fire and Kecak dance )
- 19.00: the trip can be combined with dinner at Jimbaran or back to the hotel
- 20.00: Enjoy Dinner and Back to the hotel
Tour Inclusion :
- Private tour, Comfortable Car, Patrol, Parking Fee, English speaking driver
- Entrance ticket in Uluwatu
- Ticket for Fire and Kecak Dance
- Seafood Dinner ( when you combine trip )
- One mineral water
More info and require :
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp : +6281936003030